Twelve Terrific Reasons To Make Me Yours!
12 Leslie Avenue, Sandringham, Auckland
No 12 Leslie Avenue offers discerning buyers the best of both worlds - urban convenience meets old school romance and what a compelling combination it is! This dreamy villa, chock a block full of original character, is sitting pretty on fabulous grounds of 613 sqm in a super convenient and desirable city fringe location. There's definitely more than a dozen reasons this appealing package warrants your immediate inspection but here's our top 12 in no particular order...
1. Gracious and spacious with 135 sqm floor area and fantastic opportunity to remodel/extend
2. Charming, well maintained period features abound - soaring ceilings, stained glass, fireplace, kauri floors
3. Brand new roof and fresh paint throughout
4. Generously proportioned with three large double bedrooms plus elegant formal lounge
5. Tidy bathroom and kitchen, both with amazing scope to add your own value through renovations
6. Excellent flow from dining/kitchen to the leafy green outdoors
7. Substantial back deck offering fantastic alfresco living
8. Off street parking for two cars or space for a garage
9. Sought after school zones - MAPS, Kowhai Int, MAGS
10. Unbeatable access to transport links - bus stops, train stations and motorway all close by
11. Walking distance to Morningside Precinct, Kingsland village, Eden Park and Westfield St Lukes
12. Delightful established grounds - enjoy avocados and feijoas off your very own trees!
There may be more than a dozen reason to make it yours but it goes without saying, opportunities like this are definitely NOT dime a dozen - no need to wait for an auction date here, come see us this weekend and make an offer!